Notice of Privacy Practices 45 C.F.R. § 164.520
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
We have summarized our responsibilities and your rights on this page. For a complete description of our privacy practices, please download this PDF: Welcov Notice of Privacy Practices.
We are required to:
- Maintain the privacy of your health information
- Provide you with this notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to information we collect and maintain about you
- Abide by the terms of this notice
As a resident of Welcov Healthcare, LLC, you have several rights with regard to your health information, including the right to:
- Request that we not use or disclose your health information in certain ways
- Request to receive communications in an alternative manner or location
- Access and obtain a copy of your health information
- Request an amendment to your health information
- An accounting of disclosures of your health information
- Receive a notice of breach of unsecured health information
We reserve the right to change our privacy practices and to make the new provisions effective for all health information we maintain. Should our privacy practices change, we will post the changes on the bulletin board in our facility, as well as on our web site. A copy of the revised notice will be available after the effective date of the changes upon request.
We will not use or disclose your health information without your authorization, except as described in this notice.
If you have questions and would like additional information, you may contact our facility’s Privacy Officer at Welcov Healthcare, LLC, 952-873-7977.