Infections occur when microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites not normally present in the body invade and multiply. When not treated properly, complications can develop. One of the most serious and life-threatening is sepsis, a condition that can cause organ failure, septic shock and death. If you are suffering from any type of infection, Welcov can provide the care you need to recover and get home fast.
Treatment That Promotes Healing
Welcov’s experts develop a coordinated care plan that combats infection and promotes healing. Our goal is to accelerate recovery and get you home as quickly as possible. Your care team includes physicians, nurse practitioners and licensed nurses who are skilled in treating a broad range of infectious diseases. Before sending you home, we’ll show you how to build strength, improve health and reduce the risk of future infections or complications.
Our sepsis and infection care includes:
- Specialized nursing & rehabilitative care for infectious diseases
- Treatment plans designed to accelerate recovery
- Encouragement and support
- Designated units with private rooms
Areas of Expertise
- Pneumonia / Bronchitis / Influenza or other Respiratory Infections
- Infections requiring special Isolation or Precautions
- Bloodstream infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Gastrointestinal Infections
If you are suffering from sepsis or other infections, contact Welcov today for personalized care that will help you recover and get home fast.