Long-Term Care Services
Welcov Healthcare wants to make sure each resident reaches their highest potential. We focus on individualized care, providing a variety of diverse services and programs.
Providing more choices
Welcov Healthcare has a reputation of using a person-centered approach. Our communities give residents, their families and staff on the frontline a stronger voice by providing more choices to residents. From food choices to their individual schedules, residents are driving the decisions that affect their day to day lives.
Our core services include:
- Activities of daily living assistance (dressing, bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Nutrition, including feeding tubes, TPN (some facilities)
- Medication services
- Therapy (physical, occupational, speech and respiratory)
- IV therapy and oxygen therapy
- Wound management
- Ventilator care, bipap, cpap care (some facilities)
- Tracheostomy care
- Ostomy care
- Memory care
- Recreational activities
- Spiritual programs
Residents may also have unique needs or medical conditions that require specialized programs. We offer numerous specialty services to address these situations.